2011/05/08

(marble) muffin bear

happy mother's day :)! Today I had the sudden craving for cake, but it's sunday & my ingredients were limited(no chocolate at home = not even an icing for the bears  ._.)
My mum bought this totally cute bear-muffin-tin like 2 years ago & we never used it. so instead of a marble cake it turned into the marble muffins without the marble ... xD it was so easy and equipmentfriendly I didn't want another bowl for the cacao dough ... lazy me. But it was tasty nonetheless. 
Here the recipe:


ingredients:
100 g sugar
25 g vanilla sugar (I love it!)
4 tbsp cacao powder
100 g butter or use 100 ml cooking oil like me
2 eggs
250 g flour type 550
1 1/2 tsp baking soda (I was out of baking powder)
100 ml milk


1. Beat butter(oil), sugar, eggs & vanilla sugar until fluffy.
2. Mix the flour with the baking soda.
3. Add the milk & the flour to the egg mixture and stir it until it's even.
4. Divide the dough and add the cacao to one portion, mix it well.
5. Butter the muffin tin, fill the dough into the forms,take turns between the cacao and  light dough. Bake it for 12-15 minutes at 170°C. Wait for it to cool down & it's all yummy for you to eat :D!


Next week will be a bit busy - my first mock exam for civil law is going to be on friday ... I'm a biiit nervous ._. & the weather is not helping: it's just too hot for may!
Oh, & I finished  "the map of time" splendid read, unconventional and surprising until the very end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment